View Single Post
Old 06-06-11, 02:54 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,438 Times in 3,291 Posts
Dizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NEW ADHD Research Summary: Out of Pure Frustration With Lack of Current Knowle

MedStudent

Very good recap.

One of the betterr ways of keeping up at this level is Russell Barkley's ADHD Report. This is aimed at clinicians and educated parents and is written with that audience in mind.

You can access many of the back issues at no charge with a subscription. There is also a subscription discount for those who are either are ADHD or are parents of an ADHD child.

I do not normally recommend things that require buying but this is one of the best sources on ongoing information and research on ADHD available.

One of the recent issues had a good article on the progress in developing a CBT protocol for ADHD adults.

I am not going to recommend you subscribing but it might be worth your while looking into it.

In an attempt to say within the guidelines, I am not going to post a link but you can look up "Barkley ADHD Report" on a search engine if you are interested.

Good luck this semester,

Mods: if this steps over the line, please remove it and let me know. I posted it because The ADHD Report is somewhat special in the area of educating about ADHD and is a major project of Barkley's since 1993.

As I understand it, this publication is a point of pride with him and he puts in a lot of work on this. A good bit of original research is presented as well as recaps of ongoing research.

Dizfriz
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dizfriz For This Useful Post:
MedStudent82 (06-07-11), Retromancer (06-06-11)