View Single Post
Old 07-20-17, 05:35 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,022 Times in 14,811 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Perils of Alcohol Withdrawal

I know the only thing that prevented me from having seizures was the fact that I was on lamictal for BPII. I didnt know at the time how dangerous it was to go cold turkey on my own. I would never recommend it to anyone, I would and do advise people to at least go to a 5-7 day detox. Not everyone needs rehab but medical detox is the safest.

I took a new girl to the diner after a meeting once and she was 12 hours sober. She had grand mal seizures at the table. I had to clear her airway and someone called 911. I went to the hospital with her and have you ever tried to register someone when you only know their first name and just met them?
Sad to say , she tried but went back to drinking.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
br3akingchains (02-05-18)
Sponsored Links