Thread: sLD
View Single Post
Old 04-11-18, 10:04 AM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all
Re: sLD

I've been very be diagnosed with dyscalculia, but I cam identify with most of what you're saying. Good with the lower level stuff, yet I've tried to take college algebra three times now and still can't even finish the class let alone pass it.

I've long suspected I have some form of dyslexia, I loved to read growing up but I always had a hard time with anything I wasn't deeply interested in reading. i struggled through all of it, but books that got my attention kept me engaged enough to push through the issues to where most teachers thought I was fine.

I have a long standing suspicion that I'm also somewhere on the autism spectrum, but being almost 40 I grew up long before they began to accept the existence of autism so of course that one never got pinned down.
madmax988 (05-01-18)