Thread: sLD
View Single Post
Old 05-01-18, 04:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,523 Times in 13,324 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sLD

I could understand basic algebra, if I had a good teacher, and scrape by on the tests.
geometry had beautiful words ("parallelogram ", how lovely!) and you could visualze it it so I was ok with that, and actually got an A, so i was put into an advanced algebra class the following year, and I was utterly lost.

for chemistry I "memorized how it was supposed to look' and passed cause the teacher was snarky and kept telling everyone, to learn the definitions and the stuff at the end of the chapters in the textbook, ( which i could do) and put that in the midterms without prior warning.

i'm sure i have dyscalcula, i mix up dates and inverse numbers.
i often do that thing of listening to simple instructions, saying "ok!" and then going back and figuring out what the hell did they just say, and writing it down.