View Single Post
Old 12-25-17, 07:52 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,156 Times in 14,289 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "I love you, but I don't like you."

Something's been brewing and unless you honestly and openly(without her fearing your judgement) ask her about it and get her to tell you, its going to continue to brew until it sours. It seems easy "whats up with you over the last 3/6/9/months?? You've been biting my head off" but that is not going to work.
What might work: "I have felt like I have been bothering you and getting on your nerves alot lately-awhile actually. The last thing I want to do to someone I love is annoy them. Is there anything I can do? Is there something I need to work on? I want to meet your needs and I cant if you wont tell me what they are".
Then be prepared for her to be taken off guard. She may spew it out in relief you are aknowledging an issue or get defensive. If she gets defensive then:" I am not saying you are doing anything wrong or to me, I have noticed though that something has been bothering you. Ill let you think about this for awhile and when you are ready we can talk".Then move on. If she gets defensive do not get drawn into a fight, Its a form or deflection.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Free to Fly (02-17-18), Fuzzy12 (12-25-17), namazu (12-25-17), OyVeyKitty (12-25-17), ToneTone (12-25-17)