View Single Post
Old 05-13-18, 12:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,866 Times in 13,788 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Fuzzling is ill. My parents are ill. My uncle will probably die before I get there but no one wants me to visit him anyway (and he's got dementia so he can't say). For the first time I hate that I live in the UK so far away from my parents. I should be there with them when they need me. Other relatives are doing the things I should be doing for them.

I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I wonder if that's a side effect of the meds too. I mean I haven't taken my meds today but do I now have to take meds just to stay awake because my body is used to them?

I'm slowly Embarrassed about the amount of leave I'm taking from work. We booked a holiday months ago and then I've asked for leave to go see my uncle and now I'll have to take a day or two off because fuzzling is too ill to go to nursery. My manager has been nice about it so far but I haven't told him about the leave I need this week yet.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (05-13-18), aeon (05-13-18), midnightstar (05-13-18), psychopathetic (05-13-18)