View Single Post
Old 05-13-18, 05:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,279 Times in 13,952 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Aww thanks psycho. I'm amazed at the amount of things you remember. Haha I post so much and the same stuff over and over again that I sometimes think thart people must have stopped reading.

Yes, labour was surprisingly hard and no one really (including myself) tried to make it any easier for me but apart from that I always think that my life is so easy and that I should be grateful for being fairly privileged. It comes of be so easy and so good if it wasn't for me and my silly brain.

I've booked my tickets. I can only travel in a few weeks so I really hope that my uncle will make it till then. He isn't recognising my parents anymore so he definitely won't recognise me but I don't really mind so much. No actually thinking about it I mind a hell lot. Not that he won't recognise me when I meet him but that I couldn't ldnt be bothered to visit when he still was capable of recognising me. He would have been so happy to see me. The last time I saw him was four years ago. The dementia had already started but he was happy to see me. That trip was a total nightmare and I vowed then that I wouldn't go back unless someone close to.ke was dying. So that's now I guess
Funnily enough I'm not even that sad about my uncle dying. Uce hardly spoken to him in the last four years
I'm sad about not being able to see him anymore though and I think more than anything for all.the effort he's put into making good things happen for me ans dir never asking for anything in return and for always wishing me well I owe it to him to at least try to see him.

Hubby said that even if he does before I get there at least I'll know I've done everything I can to make it happen. Not that anyone cares. No one wants me to go. Except that I care I guess.

Sorry not sure I'm making sejse. Probably not. Anyway I'm glad that my tickets are booked (hubby found the flights and did the booking. All I did was make the decision. If it wasn't for hubby then I don't think I'd have managed to actually look for flight and book something.) So anyway Im hot actually that conflicted as I thought I would be. Hubby has been hugely supportive and has been encouraging me to go so that's made it easier as well.

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I won't feel guilty while travelling unless fuzzling has a melt down and then I can always just return. Well i hope. If I can get a flight back.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (05-13-18), Lunacie (05-13-18), psychopathetic (05-13-18), stef (05-14-18)