View Single Post
Old 05-14-18, 10:25 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,719 Times in 11,999 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrinMeow View Post
Oh. My. Goodness. I've been waking up in pretty severe pain since I started the risperdal. I don't know if there is a correlation or not here. Today I woke up with at least level 7 foot pain. And I have a very high pain tolerance. It's slowly settled down and I can hobble on it anyway.

I would go to the ER instead of work, but how the hell could I do real damage to my foot sleeping?

I'm still sitting at a cool level 4 here.

If the pain isn't gone or almost gone by the time I get off work I guess I should do something. But urgent care wouldn't be able to x-ray and would ship me off anyway. And the ER is expensive.

Okay, time to hobble off to work now.
drugs dot com lists body aches and pains as an uncommon symptom
and not one to seek immediate treatment for.

How long have you been taking Risperdal?

Do you feel you could give it another couple of days to see if this symptom subsides?

If not, don't go to the ER, but call the prescribing doctor.

Sometimes another med can be added to minimize such side effects if the med
is working well otherwise.

If Risperidal isn't actually doing much for you, the doctor might suggest trying
another med.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-14-18)