View Single Post
Old 08-18-11, 11:08 PM

Lottie will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Australians PLEASE READ!!! PERHAPS LACK OF ability to discuss SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN

PERHAPS LACK OF ability to discuss SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN AUSTRAILA???

Iím trying to stick to the forum guidelines. (Donít mention other forums/sites and donít mention either politics or religion, so please forgive me for sounding vague.
fficeffice" /><O></O>
The forum guidelines, however, are difficult to follow when financing by a particular religious group and politics appear to dominate so much of the debate and policies in Western Australia (WA) and increasingly the rest of Australia and are even been cited on the Ďnet by people in other countries.
<O></O>
A Yahoo or Google or ADHD and/or education, educator, ffice:smarttags" /><ST1lace w:st="on"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comWestern Australia</st1:State></ST1lace> and /or medication and/or author seem to yield surprisingly similar results.

<O>Has a particular Ďgentlemení seemed to have hijacked and silenced the debate in WA, by systematic victimisation and out of context quotes (not sure what other words to use) of other politicians, medical doctors, educators and other professionals who take a different perspective from his for some time and now Australia??? Or IS IT MY OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION?
Open debate on ADHD medication and diagnosis is something (I thought) I believed in!!! Or in my search find information and assistance on ADD in <st1:country-region w:st="on">Australia</st1:country-region> (particularly WA) I have noticed that a particular person has seemed to dominate the landscape of ADHD in WA for some time and increasingly the rest f <ST1lace w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Australia</st1:country-region></ST1lace>
<O></O>
I am stating to feel perhaps I am becoming paranoid now, Please let me know if you have noticed this ( or YAHOO IT YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE NOT) <O></O>
<O></O>