View Single Post
Old 08-24-11, 07:18 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,183 Times in 2,917 Posts
Kunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australians PLEASE READ!!! PERHAPS LACK OF ability to discuss SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
A big thankyou Barliman for your response. I agree that it was the wrong place to post it but the Australian forum is well hidden. I can see that the WA ADD prof. community it aware of this ,,,person, he misquotes them often enough. BUT IS THIS COMMUNITY??????

Anyway many thanks for responding right forum or no.
Oh I don't know- I scientific study of the politician in question might be quite informative.
WE could start with a SPECT scan to see if there was any intracranial blood flow at all- then maybe proceed to a brain biopsy.

Then we could all write up the findings. It wouldn't take long- I doubt there would be much to report back on.

Whenever you see a crowd all rushing in the same direction on any one issue, run in the opposite direction.

There is neither fun nor profit to be had in polishing the brass knobs on a bandwagon.
Nicholas Nasseem Taleb.