View Single Post
Old 09-05-16, 03:33 AM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 19,182 Times in 9,551 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Forum for People that Don't Take Medications for AD(H)D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildadhd View Post
I would like to see a specific non medicated ADDForums treatment section that is not considered misc secondary treatment option to medication.

Not because I am against medication, but I do not think that medication is always the best first treatment option.

G
There are 6 sections under "Treatment and Management" on the main forum page. Only 1 of these is "Medications".

The medication section happens to be listed at the top because it is by far the most requested section.

That doesn't mean that other ADHD management approaches are not valuable as well.

The "Misc Treatment Approaches" section is called "miscellaneous" because it includes a miscellany of approaches that aren't covered in one of the other 5 treatment and management sections.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (09-05-16), Little Missy (09-05-16), midnightstar (09-08-16), stef (09-05-16)