View Single Post
Old 02-03-20, 02:07 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,805 Times in 10,988 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This site should be booming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post
I honestly think that it's not a good idea.
My sister invited me to a Facebook group for people who care about schizophrenia, and most members there are friendly and supporting each other just like here. However, sometimes, people who don't even care about mental illness got invited (probably by a friend who's a member of the group) and they start judging everyone, belittling and dismissing people's depression and suicidal thoughts. I don't want similar circumstances to happen here.
I was joking.

I agree that support forums work best when they're populated by people who actually care. Our site etiquette guidelines also make it clear that we welcome supportive posts and do not tolerate insults, flaming, or demeaning behavior.

Last edited by namazu; 02-03-20 at 02:50 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
stef (02-04-20)