View Single Post
Old 03-14-17, 05:20 PM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of
Don't forget to file your taxes!!

Turbo Tax will let you do your taxes for free!!! Until March 16. then you'll have to pay for the services.

also there's an app for your smartphone if u have one, and it lets you take pictures of the form so you dont have to type it all

i just learned this today when i decided to be extra productive and get this done before i forget about it again and i want to make sure others don't have to pay to have taxes done or get hunted down by the IRS

the only thing that gets me to take care of taxes sooner than later is because, since i'm still a student and i don't need to claim anything like a dependent or whatever (because I'M the dependent still!), it's basically a time when it feels like i'm getting free money (except for the fact that i earned it! ugh!) at least, that's what has happened the past couple years that i've had part-time jobs. the Adult World is still very new to me.

-neutral milk hotel
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to julialouise For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-14-17), Jenn1202 (03-15-17), Little Missy (03-14-17), Luvmybully (03-14-17), stef (03-14-17)