View Single Post
Old 01-17-17, 01:32 PM

33Forward has a spectacular aura about33Forward has a spectacular aura about
Re: Times when ADHD didn't effect you?

Considering I only recently joined the "club", I'd say all the time before I was diagnosed. It can't affect you, if you don't realize you are affected by it, right?
Up until being diagnosed, things I did well, or places or times that I felt I was successful, I attributed to either hard work, or being gifted or just naturally good at something. If I failed at something, I only had myself to blame for it. If I excelled, I had myself to praise. I had no concept of ADHD, and how it impacted my life, either in a positive or negative way.

Of course, now that I know about it, I can look back and see the impacts of ADHD and how it affected the directions my life took. In that sense, there was never a time when it didn't affect me.
(not Einstein, as some believe)
"Right now...time is having its way with you." -Van Halen

"It is the same with people as it is with riding a bike. Only when moving can one comfortably maintain one's balance." -Albert Einstein