View Single Post
Old 12-19-12, 10:15 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 13,642 Times in 5,040 Posts
ADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADHD; They can take their H and Shove it..

Something that I think that a lot of folks miss is that most PIs have significant symptoms of both hyperactivity and impulse control. Probably not as prominent as the inattentive symptoms and NOT bouncing off walls. Still, it's there.

I'm in the camp with many who have posted. We're all in this together.

When I was diagnosed it was called Minimal Brain Dysfunction. The truth is that it is Executive Function Dysfunction... but the name means little. What is more important is that it is identified and managed.

My opinion, your mileage may vary.

Never forget. "Normal" is just a setting on the washing machine.
Do you really want to be a setting on the washing machine?
If you do, wouldn't you rather be the spin cycle?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ADHDTigger For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (01-02-13), Corina86 (01-13-14), DvlsAdv0c8 (12-20-12), Hyperman87 (01-13-14), namazu (12-29-12), peripatetic (01-15-14), Phoenix Ash (12-31-12)