View Single Post
Old 12-25-11, 12:38 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,856 Times in 5,836 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The ghost of Christmas Past

I totally understand bout being so lonley because the people you talked too depended on are now gone.up until yestetday I just about had it,runni into the red,stik in the mud bro jammin me up an thoughts of endin it,comin home from work yesyetday I somehow snapped out of it.i got atree,shopped and went out to the bar w co woorkrs,today I got new pc and decorated tree and wrapped gifts.dont know what to tell u exvept you will somehow make it tjru the day and this too shalll pass,merry xmas
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (12-25-11), Anna3000 (12-25-11), BR549 (12-25-11), Lunacie (12-25-11), Offle (12-25-11)