View Single Post
Old 05-30-19, 09:37 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,927 Times in 12,564 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hello and some rambling

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSgallusgallus View Post
Yep that is exactly what i mean! It's difficult to deal with that mindset for all parties too. If you have not been through what society would call 'an extremely difficult situation' you're barely allowed to speak up when sad or hurt. If you have been through something people would judge as coming straight from a horror movie, everyone becomes scared to talk to you, about anything. like a heavy subject is too heavy to even speak or think about. It's lonesome when all people can do or say is 'you must have such a difficult life'. There is so much more consolation in being able to openly cry or mourn together even if your troubles may fall elsewhere on the so called scale, than when one is holding back tears as to not burden someone else with their problems and the other is holding back tears because they feel they aren't allowed to cry because their life isn't hard enough.

I think you may be the first person on this planet to actually call what i write down coherent XD because my high school teachers certainly didn't think so. I have been getting told off for years now hehe.
Well, it wasn't at all coherent for me until one of the mods broke it down
into smaller paragraphs. For me, a wall-of-text with no breaks is overwhelming.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-30-19)