View Single Post
Old 05-11-17, 12:46 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

kwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to all
What do meds do for you? Especially if you've been on them for a really long time?

I have been taking medication since I was 15 and I am 28 now. I used to take adderall and concerta at different times in high school and I claimed about a year after taking them that they didn't work anymore. I take the same adderall now and just hope it gives me some energy. I was taking sandoz brand IR adderall for awhile and all of a sudden Walgreens wholesaler stopped getting it. I noticed on that brand that I felt more on the alert side and that I was faster. It's been a frustrating couple of months without it. I now have a new job as a seamstress, but I'm getting tired a lot and sometimes I feel really slow. I was just wondering others experiences and anything that helps them. Especially with a more demanding job.
“Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”