View Single Post
Old 04-08-09, 10:46 PM
Nondescript Moderator

Thanked 6,571 Times in 2,694 Posts
APSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ways on how to amplify or increase the effects and benefits of stimulants drugs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitsalad2005 View Post
There's been a lot of times that I seemed to make my adderall last longer simply by staying busy and focused. For me, it kinda seems like I can make the beneficial effects (being alert/concentrated etc) last a surprisingly long time if I really focus.
I've found this too! (with ritalin), once I really get focused on something, I can sometimes work 2-3 hours after I normally would have felt the meds wear off.

As for increasing the effect of stimulants, I drink coffee and tea, but I've never noticed a synergistic effect with the ritalin.

If you feel the need to increase the effect of your medication, maybe you're not on the right dosage?
The Following User Says Thank You to APSJ For This Useful Post:
meadd823 (08-25-09)