View Single Post
Old 04-18-17, 01:07 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,693 Times in 2,438 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex and love addiction part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letching Gray View Post
In-to-me-see, intimacy. I would not say sexual intimacy isn't great. I wouldn't say it is wonderful. There's a difference between physical and sexual intimacy, too. But, my point is this: without water, nourishment and air, we die. Without physical/sexual intimacy we can live, no?
Probably you would not object too much if I asked you to spend a month in solitary confinement? It will be taken care of you have water, food and sufficient air. Just no contact with other living beings, no way to distract you, no light as well. At the end of the month you will get out and be alive. So you will have all your needs fulfilled there, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-18-17)