View Single Post
Old 03-26-12, 11:10 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,572 Times in 13,634 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

I'm so stressed, I think, my head is going to explode!!!!

I have to start my new job on Wednesday but even if I work flat-out till then, there is no way I can finish all the work that I have to do before that. So I just e-mailed the person I'm going to work with to ask him if I could start on Thursday instead but I don't think he is going to be thrilled. The previous person (whom I'm replacing) messed them about big time, my start has been delayed already by a week, and they aren't very pleased, anyway. I just hope he lets me know today because I need to book the hotel in the new place. I hope he won't be mad and I hope he won't complain to my supervisor.

Last edited by Fuzzy12; 03-26-12 at 11:24 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-26-12)