View Single Post
Old 03-26-12, 11:59 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'm so stressed, I think, my head is going to explode!!!!

I have to start my new job on Wednesday but even if I work flat-out till then, there is no way I can finish all the work that I have to do before that. So I just e-mailed the person I'm going to work with to ask him if I could start on Thursday instead but I don't think he is going to be thrilled. The previous person (whom I'm replacing) messed them about big time, my start has been delayed already by a week, and they aren't very pleased, anyway. I just hope he lets me know today because I need to book the hotel in the new place. I hope he won't be mad and I hope he won't complain to my supervisor.
(((((hugs)))))

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-26-12)