View Single Post
Old 03-26-12, 12:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,073 Times in 13,427 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
(((((hugs)))))
Thanks for the hugs anon. Lots of hugs to you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_Girl View Post
My knee is hurting, i wish i could get in and get surgery on it, i hope i can soon, i got my MRI result and it was bad. I am to see the Dr in like a week.

I am anxious/frustrated because i cant do like i used to before i hurt it, my house is messier and i cant work as much. This is the only time in my life that pain has stopped me. Ive worked on a broken foot, took care of my family and went back to work a week after an abdominal hysterectomy...I tied an ace wrap around my stomach so my guts didnt fall out. My other job wouldnt let me come back, but i was back at the family business, 8 hours a day and i never asked for any sympathy.

The family doesnt know how to deal with me wanting to work and keep up the house and just being unable to. Everyone is stressed. I wish i could have surgery soon actually i wish i never fell and hurt myself.
Oh no, that sounds so painful. I hope you can get surgery soon. I know how frustrating it must be to not be able to move around freely and get on with all your work but it sounds like you could do with some rest. Hope you feel better soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-28-12)