View Single Post
Old 02-04-19, 12:45 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,399 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feel i'm not creative as others of my level of intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
Science doesn't exactly "prove otherwise". The few studies that have been done thus far have had mixed results (and most of them haven't been super-rigorous). A lot depends on how creativity is defined and measured.

Also, ADHD does not appear to be primarily a disorder of emotions, even though emotional self-regulation is often affected.
I never used the word primarily . in the majority of people who meet the criteria for adhd it seems to be very much affected

and really I just said science proves otherwise because it seems here most view are only only backed by opinion and stated like facts