View Single Post
Old 02-04-19, 05:23 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,000 Times in 12,600 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feel i'm not creative as others of my level of intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc01 View Post
Which of these sources you are linking discusses studies that suggest we aren't more creative?

The most I've seen so far is one that says they are testing because they've seen other reports show mixed results (even though they don't cite those actual sources that show the mixed results) but they themselves found that we are more creative.

I doubt there is a single studied area where every single study shows the same thing. The number confirming our greater creativity seems to greatly outnumber those that say otherwise. Enough that I have no idea how we can deny the evidence.
Dr. Russell Barkley is a research scientist who reads and compares all these
studies. Here's what he says about the research that shows that people with
adhd are more creative than other people ... no scientific basis.
Dr. Russell Barkley on ADHD and Creativity by Gina Pera

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me

Last edited by namazu; 02-04-19 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: replaced link to commercial website with print-friendly version of page