View Single Post
Old 08-23-10, 10:50 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,570 Times in 11,913 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Real Cause Behind ADHD - The Human Skull Defect

Quote:
Originally Posted by reoxlee View Post
Read this through, it will only take 5 minutes.
>>
Reloxee, many of us find it impossible to read a solid block of text like that. It would only take you a few seconds to edit your post when you finish writing it to add breaks between the paragraphs.

Like this.

You're asking us to spend "5 minutes" to read your post, the least you could do is spend 15 seconds to add those line breaks, eh?

Before I would even start to debate your reasoning here, I'd like to know what your solution might be? You have explained what you think the problem is, but there is nothing about how to deal with it or fix it.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Amtram (08-23-10), Myth (08-24-10)