View Single Post
Old 11-29-17, 05:40 AM
ADDvanced Member

allesandro1 has a spectacular aura aboutallesandro1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Finally catching up with me- Close to losing job

Hey CelesteyD,
Well, I've certainly had jobs like that before. They suck. The thing is you have to do things in a way that works for you.I mean if you have ten calls all from people who want immediate service, how can you possibly do that? I would think you would have to write a note about this stuff and then proceed to work on one issue at a time. That being said, I have a friend who works for a law firm who says the same thing about the attorneys she works for. She says their is a priority list for these people though, the top attorneys get taken care of first. If you have certain sales people who are prima donnas likely to complain, make them a priority.
But with everyone else, I would just make a note and service them in order. That being said, yes it does sound like their is a sexist tone to your office. If you did this job successfully in the past I would say you really need to plug away at finding another environment to work in or at least another type of job in which you utilize the same skills that made you successful in your last job. Read Barbara Sherr's, I Could Do Anything If Only I Knew What It Was'
The Following User Says Thank You to allesandro1 For This Useful Post:
CelesteyD (12-03-17)