View Single Post
Old 05-06-18, 05:29 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,063 Times in 15,336 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My gaming addiction to adderall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrinMeow View Post
I'd like to point out, as Jiu Jitsu and MMA were mentioned, that exercise releases endorphins. You get addicted to those little buggers. I, personally, am addicted to hot power yoga and running. I also have fibromyalgia and it helps me keep my pain under control. It also helps stabilize my moods.

And you get actual visible results and push yourself harder to achieve a higher level of physical fitness just like you would grind in a game. And it really IS addicting.

If you can break away from the games I highly suggest getting into some form of exercise. There are many kinds, something for everyone really.
I agree with you. 2 years ago when I had a gym membership and was running 2-3 miles a day. I experienced that. The issue with me is I hate running.. hate it and it takes so long to get to a point where I get the pay off of endorphins.. I cant seem to push through the hatred and pain to get their again.
And I do not know where to start again really.

I carried a watermelon?