View Single Post
Old 09-09-17, 12:31 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,401 Times in 6,116 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Achieving goals help

Umm well that depends the type of goal. Are you talking long term goals or short term goals.

One of the thing I have to do when it comes to goals is to narrow it down by being specific.

The next thing is to be able to remember my gaol long enough to keep the same goal for more than 30 minutes. I also have to consider whether or not my goal is tangable.

Any way once you idenified your goal you have to consider what it is going to take to get the goal met.

I want to start a non-profit

I have to find out what it takes to be a non-profit.

If a goal is unobtainable then some times it has to be changed or tweaked... becoming a non-profit is complicated so it was not a realstic goal so had to figure out why I wanted to do a non-profit - I need help with my cat rescue - but I need to be more specific so what isitI need

I want to meet other people doing cat rescue and I need some extra cash to help mje pay some vet bills.

Soo to meet my goal of wanting colaberation and getting my hands on some extra money I can look for other like minded people by joining a group, raise money by getting rid of stuff I no longer need through a garage sale.

Goals do not have to be set in stone what they do need to do is meet a need or genertate a reward.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meadd823 For This Useful Post:
Kaia.S (09-11-17), stef (09-09-17), TheGreatKing (09-09-17)