View Single Post
Old 09-09-17, 09:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,508 Times in 11,538 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Achieving goals help

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvitroCanibal View Post
Sure.

Almost every choice in life comes down to Cost to Benefit Risk Analysis and Critical Assessment.

Every system uses some form of Risk Management.

Understanding that, you have to realize what moving forward with a goal is.

Moving forward is more about preventing unwanted outcomes in your life than it is about pursuing the ones that you want.

To prevent something from happening is to plan.

To plan properly you must run a "What Could Go Wrong?" Scenario in your head.

Phase out your answers for questions. The right questions will get you closer to what you want.

For example,

Sometimes it means, Instead of looking at "What should I be doing right now to accomplish my goal?

Instead ask yourself

"What should I NOT be doing?"

Approaching a goal in a non-reflexive way takes you off autopilot in your life.

Messaged you if you need anything else

Thanks
sometimes it helps to have a plan B also

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-11-17), InvitroCanibal (09-09-17), TheGreatKing (09-10-17)