View Single Post
Old 05-11-18, 07:28 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,384 Times in 7,656 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AD(H)D Families Overwhelmed With Emotional Distresses (part one)

My family (me my mom (who's since passed) my dad and my sister) had were/are an extremely dysfunctional family filled with our own personal issues that get in the way of progress.

But that aside...I'm just here to give ya a e-(((hug))) if you'll take it. I've been quite rude/confrontational with you so I understand if you don't.
But...I don't know...you and your mom and all the pain there and all the dysfunction...it's something I can relate to, and it's just something that I feel a lot of empathy for you for.
I feel sad too that your mom isn't able to be there for you in the ways you need from her (learning more about adhd and the origins).

(((((((Mild)))))))

Was her visit a good one? You don't have to answer that obviously...but I really do hope it was a good one for the most part.

As foul as our relationship got at times...I miss my mom completely.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (05-12-18)