View Single Post
Old 11-18-04, 12:45 AM

My Life ADDs Up will become famous soon enough
Smile

Mike,

At least you talked to your doctor first. I tried it before talking to mine, and if my doctor wasn't to busy to call be back personally, I probably would have been scolded. As for my great success, unfortunately I'm on a third day in a row of little to no help from Strattera. It's discouraging, but maybe it will take a while for my new dose to register.

My doctor upped me to 100mg but only prescribed one months worth. So either Strattera is going to work this month or it will be time for me to try something else.

I have had stressful days at work this week. There has been little opportunity to oranize, etc. So basically with my ADD once things get out of hand I just can't get a grip on anything and my best hope is the next day will get off to a better start.

I don't want to discourage you, but I needed to temper my positives with this weeks negatives. It would be nice to have strattera work well, but even nicer to have something else work great. SO I will just have to wait a little longer.

There is no mistaking the times Strattera has been working for me, but I'm not going to be better off if the days it isn't working are going to be this bad. I've learned there will be bad days even with the best treatment, but I don't think they are supposed to be this bad.

James