View Single Post
Old 01-20-19, 09:40 AM
Forum Guru

eeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished roadeeyore is on a distinguished road
Re: Using reading glasses as a buffer against social anxiety

trouble is im so busy enjoying the improvement to 'SA and the resulting feeling of safety that i think i may forgot I cant really see where the heck im going and end up tripping or even running into another person.

only trouble so far was jumping off a ladder with 35 extra pounds of blubber on my torso, a little bit higher than you thought makes a huge diff with such blubber.

Regarding the positive effects of wearing reading glasses while walking in public - Im even more sold now. 2 days ago i broke my reading glasses, and forgot about breaking them till i sat down in the library and got my devices all plugged in and myself comfy.

could sort of see my screen but it was not the same, so i kept 'accidentally' looking at people passing by and getting all wigged out. Not long before I was packed up and off to dollarama.