View Single Post
Old 06-07-04, 12:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
I didn't vote because you didn't have a spot for me...I'm the second child of four well unless you count my half siblings then I'm still the second of nine then if you add the steps I'm the third of 11, should I also add in foster siblings? I'm just teasing...not the number of siblings but just messin with your brain.

I honestly don't think it matters what your birth order. Out of 11 siblings 8 of us have one disorder or another going from ADD to bi polar to manic depression.

In my children my first (son) is ADHD/deep depression
second (daughter) is ADHD
third (son) is 6 months hopefully he isn't "normal" I won't know how to raise him. lol

I'm not in any way making fun of you...I'm just in a good mood and found your post interesting. I will keep an eye on it, you may be on to something.

Hugs
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"