View Single Post
Old 08-12-10, 06:39 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,827 Times in 825 Posts
Impromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "I Have a New Job" Thread

I just got a job finally as a dishwasher! its a far cry from the engineering job i had before, but i have a watergun nah! ima shoot them plates kleen!

Its not much, minimum wage on the weekends but its covering my bills (though i still cant afford medication anymore), and i have my weekdays opened up for school So everything for the moment is proportionately taken care of.

I still get to master DJ demos as they come in to me, and work on random audio but its more probono for the sake of still doing it.

Plus when the cooks come back and give me hassle i can yell at them and tell them to get back in the kitchen an make me a sammich.

LOL!

I_DTour