View Single Post
Old 06-11-18, 09:58 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,354 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: Intrusive thoughts, feelings

Hey Fuzz, I'm late to the game and sorry you're going/went through this. It would really freak me out if it happened to me. I really wouldn't know how I would react until I found myself actually in that situation. I would guess I would seek help/support after trying to frame the situation w/ enough objective specifics to help explain the issue to whomever I seek out. I am also aware that there may be an involved process to "see" someone in the UK. Even so, I know in my case preparing a thourough/comprehensive list would help me to put this and possibly other issues in the proper perspective.
  • How long have you have been aware of problems similar to current issue.
  • How many time has this occurred.
  • List each current and past occurrences. Include objective descriptions, what concerned you about each occurrence, duration, suspected trigger w/ your rationale for it.
  • Current/Past meds w/ details for each. Comments, Observations, Problems, Timings, Dosage for each.
  • Details of what "Success" in addressing this/these issues would "look like" to you.
  • Additional items you feel are pertinent or come to you as preparing the list.
Regards, -Tom
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-11-18)