View Single Post
Old 06-11-18, 05:00 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,278 Times in 13,952 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Intrusive thoughts, feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
Hi Fuzz, I think after you had taken the time to develop and document " Details of what "Success" in addressing this/these issues would "look like" to you.", you would show it to your psych or MD and ask them if he/she can help you accomplish this or if not, whom would they suggest that could. -LN
I probably need help. I called my GP's clinic last week and they told me that I was supposed to have an appointment with my psychiatrist in the next six months. Maybe I can request an earlier appointment. I just really don't want to. What would I tell them? I can't tell.thrm about the intrusive thoughts and this stupid movie and all that right? Or maybe I could. Maybe I should. I don't want to. It would beawkward as hell. Not just for me but for the psychiatrist too..I'm sure he doesn't want to hear crap.likw this.