View Single Post
Old 05-29-09, 03:56 PM
Committee of One

Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,774 Posts
Retromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond reputeRetromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dos and Don't with an AD/HDer

Isn't ironic that those who talk the loudest about how everyone should work are often the ones who are the least willing to make the accommodations necessary to ensure that everyone can work.

How about working with you to ensure that your "mistakes" do not happen again? In the blue-collar world we have things like 'lock-outs' etc. to ensure mistakes cannot be made...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSControlled View Post
If I make a mistake at work and it makes a mess of things, please give me the opportunity to fix it myself; or else don't hold it over me that my mistakes "create too much work for other people."
-- Oscar Wilde
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Retromancer For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (05-30-09), ginniebean (06-09-09), RedHairedWitch (06-10-09), Werl (08-21-10)