View Single Post
Old 10-31-04, 09:54 AM
ahalo ahalo is offline
ADDvanced Member

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 106
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
ahalo is on a distinguished road
You could always see a doctor about something to treat the constipation. There are some really good prescription remedies that could clue you in on whether it's the constipation that's causing the irritability. I suggest Miralax (sp) for the constipation, my sister was chronically constipated since she was a baby and that has helped her tremendously. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links