View Single Post
Old 06-20-19, 01:14 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,110 Times in 15,358 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Have Finally Found The Right Med To Help My Depression As An ADHD Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadjt3 View Post
Well, everyone is different in their brain chemistry and you just have to find what works for you.

I'm sharing this in hopes someone like me sees SNRI's as an option over stimulants. It is working very well for me.

The 7 types of ADHD is based on cat scans and goes in depth on the issue. I'd be interested to know what exactly you see flawed in it?

Glad you found something to work for you, by the way.
The 7 types you mentioned are flawed because they are based on 1 person's "research" about adhd without much science behind it. The general standard if need be are that there are three types, inattentive, hyperactive and combined. I think the new DSM did away with the three and just has one disorder classified as adhd.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Daniel_Amen

I carried a watermelon?