View Single Post
Old 10-11-17, 11:17 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,037 Times in 2,500 Posts
kilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond reputekilted_scotsman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Failed Architecture registration exam

It sounds like the issue isn't around your ability to do the job but your ability to organise yourself and prioritise appropriately. I also sense there could be some self-esteem/self-worth issues in there.

I find exams & assessments tough...there's a thing about being judged for me which shuts my brain down and kicks the processing into my back brain resulting in brain-fog.

I would advise some form of therapy for this, there are therapists who can help with this. It's not a quick fix.... however you have a definite goal.... and probably a timescale.

Dpn't expect to get what you need from the NHS.... but if it's what you really want to do it's worth spending the cash.

best wishes

kilted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kilted_scotsman For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (10-11-17), namazu (10-11-17)