View Single Post
Old 02-23-11, 05:53 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Bezuidenthustra is a name known to allBezuidenthustra is a name known to allBezuidenthustra is a name known to allBezuidenthustra is a name known to allBezuidenthustra is a name known to allBezuidenthustra is a name known to all
Re: Tired all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarey View Post
not sure i even understand what you mean?

im aware it is a disability, i have it.
so erm, not sure why you said that.

and theres even more to this than pain and "crushing fatigue", well, id say exhaustion to be honest, bone shatteringly so... but either way, not sure how to even explain it, but fatigue/tiredness isnt enough to explain it, it is very debilitating, and much more than just "im tired"...
thats all.
gets to me when people think they have this serious, life ruining condition because they are tired a lot.
Triptych was agreeing with you.

Even if someone's fatigue doesn't quite fit the extremes of CFS, being constantly drained of energy, particularly because of lack of proper sleep, is still dysfunctional. I'm a little annoyed that you'd be so dismissive about it, but I do understand that hearing other people whine about not getting enough sleep every now and then would be very irritating to someone who struggles to drag herself through the day because of her debilitating fatigue.

My own sleep-related fatigue is serious, and grows more troublesome by the month. But I wouldnt call it CFS. It's not that severe. Debilitating? Yes. Life-sapping and almost all-encompassing? No.

Writer and general kook with ADHD, OCD, TS, depression, and monkey arms. I regularly blog about those things. I also write other fun stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bezuidenthustra For This Useful Post:
Imnapl (02-26-11)