ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-12, 04:53 PM
moonlight-drive's Avatar
moonlight-drive moonlight-drive is offline
Jr Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
moonlight-drive is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

I have been on Adderall XR 20mg for about 5-6 months. I have always bitten my finger nails and picked the cuticles, and pick my face. Since I have been on adderall my skin picking has reached a whole new level. I am constantly picking somewhere on my body. I used to just occasionally pick my face, but now I pick my neck, shoulders, back, chest, and face. My shoulders/back/chest/face look so disgusting. I am ashamed of my skin. I live in Florida, and it's starting to get pretty warm, and I won't be able to wear tank tops, or low cut shirts. My skin aches from picking. I have tried many things I've read from the internet to try and stop the picking. But I can't do it. I don't want to stop taking my adderall because it has significantly helped me in school/life. I can actually comprehend what I read when I study, my mind doesn't drift off during class, I can finally complete my daily tasks, etc...

Is there some type of medicine or vitamin I can take to prevent me from picking? I've tried inositol powder (it's a vitamin that supposedly helps with skin picking and other ocd traits) but I can't stand drinking the powder substance, it makes me feel nauseous. I used to take lexapro (I was prescribed this before adderall because of social anxiety), but I weaned myself off after a few months because it never helped me at all.

Has anyone else who has had this problem found a way to stop picking, without stoping adderall ?

I look like a meth addict, my sister even calls me "meth head" because my face looks so horrible when I don't have makeup on. I'm tired of putting on makeup every morning before I go anywhere. Plus anytime I touch my face during the day, foundation gets on my hands, and just makes a mess. Plus the foundation looks so gross after an hour or so.

Thank you for reading, I hope you can help
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moonlight-drive For This Useful Post:
neetah (04-16-12)
  #2  
Old 02-20-12, 05:10 PM
Massari Massari is offline
ADDvanced Contributor
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ...
Posts: 561
Thanks: 114
Thanked 190 Times in 129 Posts
Massari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight-drive View Post
I have been on Adderall XR 20mg for about 5-6 months. I have always bitten my finger nails and picked the cuticles, and pick my face. Since I have been on adderall my skin picking has reached a whole new level. I am constantly picking somewhere on my body. I used to just occasionally pick my face, but now I pick my neck, shoulders, back, chest, and face. My shoulders/back/chest/face look so disgusting. I am ashamed of my skin. I live in Florida, and it's starting to get pretty warm, and I won't be able to wear tank tops, or low cut shirts. My skin aches from picking. I have tried many things I've read from the internet to try and stop the picking. But I can't do it. I don't want to stop taking my adderall because it has significantly helped me in school/life. I can actually comprehend what I read when I study, my mind doesn't drift off during class, I can finally complete my daily tasks, etc...

Is there some type of medicine or vitamin I can take to prevent me from picking? I've tried inositol powder (it's a vitamin that supposedly helps with skin picking and other ocd traits) but I can't stand drinking the powder substance, it makes me feel nauseous. I used to take lexapro (I was prescribed this before adderall because of social anxiety), but I weaned myself off after a few months because it never helped me at all.

Has anyone else who has had this problem found a way to stop picking, without stoping adderall ?

I look like a meth addict, my sister even calls me "meth head" because my face looks so horrible when I don't have makeup on. I'm tired of putting on makeup every morning before I go anywhere. Plus anytime I touch my face during the day, foundation gets on my hands, and just makes a mess. Plus the foundation looks so gross after an hour or so.

Thank you for reading, I hope you can help
Treatment can include Paroxetine, sertraline, fluoxetine and other OCD medications. Skin picking is a type of obsessive compulsive disorder because you want your skin to be smooth and even in all places. When a small irregularity is detected you consciously or unconsciously start picking that area because it somehow upsets you that it's not smooth, same as another OCD person would be upset if books were unevenly gathered on a shelf.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Massari For This Useful Post:
moonlight-drive (02-20-12)
  #3  
Old 02-20-12, 06:51 PM
moonlight-drive's Avatar
moonlight-drive moonlight-drive is offline
Jr Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
moonlight-drive is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massari View Post
Treatment can include Paroxetine, sertraline, fluoxetine and other OCD medications. Skin picking is a type of obsessive compulsive disorder because you want your skin to be smooth and even in all places. When a small irregularity is detected you consciously or unconsciously start picking that area because it somehow upsets you that it's not smooth, same as another OCD person would be upset if books were unevenly gathered on a shelf.

Thank you so much for responding! That makes a lot of sense, because anytime I see the slightest imperfection I get this urge to pick it, which makes it worse, and then causes me to pick even more. It's a never ending cycle. I hope next time I see my doctor, I can tell him about my compulsive skin picking, and ask him about taking one of those medications. I really hope he lets me try some type of OCD medicine.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 02-20-12, 07:08 PM
namazu's Avatar
namazu namazu is online now
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern Hemisphere
Posts: 5,468
Thanks: 31,740
Thanked 8,880 Times in 4,007 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Massari's suggestions are one option. He's right that this behavior is linked to OCD -- in fact, in the next edition of the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), they will most likely classify skin-picking in the same group of disorders as OCD.

Some other possibilities to discuss with your doctor include:

- Trying a different ADHD medication (probably nonstimulant) to see if it helps -- though since the Adderall is working well for you, I understand why changing it might not be the first thing you try.

- Clonidine. This is a medication used for ADHD as well as for tic disorders. Skin-picking (and hair-pulling, which is a similar phenomenon) is thought to be related not only to OCD but also to tic disorders in terms of how it manifests itself. Both involve motor activity driven by some kind of "urge", often get worse with stress, etc.

- Habit reversal therapy. This is a technique that has been used successfully for both tic disorders like Tourette's, and also hair-pulling/skin-picking, sometimes in conjunction with medication. It involves identifying the situations in which you pick at your skin, minimizing the triggers, finding some kind of other activity to do with your hands if you have the urge to pick, etc.

The Trichotillomania (hair-pulling) Learning Center (TLC) at trich.org has several sections on skin-picking as well that might be helpful.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (04-17-12), known_guy (04-17-12), moonlight-drive (04-17-12), neetah (04-16-12)
  #5  
Old 04-16-12, 12:27 PM
neetah's Avatar
neetah neetah is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hoola Boola
Posts: 85
Thanks: 21
Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts
neetah has a spectacular aura aboutneetah has a spectacular aura about
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

I have the exact same problem as you! it gets worse when i am stressed with uni and around that time of the month when my face breaks out. Same as you, dex has made me comprehend things at uni and get my work done, so i cant stop taking it right now. Everday i have to spend about 20 mins covering all my blemishes in the morning and i can usually get through most of the day without picking however the urge seams to come on strong as soon as the effects of the dex begin to wane usually by about 2pm. I tried clonidinde to help me get to sleeep at night and found that it helped me to keep my hand still and not pick but being an anti-hypertensive it gave me some side effects and i had to stop it.

This month i am going on Yaz a form of birthcontrol that may clear up the mild acne that i have, I figure then i wont have any bumps to squeeze or play with. My mom has ocd, but a more generalized form as in she checks windows and doors and stuff, i always thought i was the complete opposite to her because i was more likely to forget to lock the door or leave my room untidy but it seams that these disorders are genetic and they manifest differently in different people.

I have tried hypnosis to stop picking and it didnt work.. I have been trying to stop it myself by wearing thin silk gloves whilst studyng but sometimes i cheat and say oh just this one. just this little one thats bothering, and then i start up and cant stop ...i have the option of taking a low dose of fluoxetine aswell which ive heard can be good for this, but i dont want go down that road. I duno scared of the side effects and becoming dependant on yet another typ of med....I hope we both find a way to stop it.....keep sharing your story

Last edited by BR549; 04-16-12 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: paragraph breaks
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neetah For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (04-17-12), moonlight-drive (04-17-12), namazu (04-16-12)
  #6  
Old 04-17-12, 10:46 PM
moonlight-drive's Avatar
moonlight-drive moonlight-drive is offline
Jr Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
moonlight-drive is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetah View Post
I have the exact same problem as you! it gets worse when i am stressed with uni and around that time of the month when my face breaks out. Same as you, dex has made me comprehend things at uni and get my work done, so i cant stop taking it right now. Everday i have to spend about 20 mins covering all my blemishes in the morning and i can usually get through most of the day without picking however the urge seams to come on strong as soon as the effects of the dex begin to wane usually by about 2pm. I tried clonidinde to help me get to sleeep at night and found that it helped me to keep my hand still and not pick but being an anti-hypertensive it gave me some side effects and i had to stop it.

This month i am going on Yaz a form of birthcontrol that may clear up the mild acne that i have, I figure then i wont have any bumps to squeeze or play with. My mom has ocd, but a more generalized form as in she checks windows and doors and stuff, i always thought i was the complete opposite to her because i was more likely to forget to lock the door or leave my room untidy but it seams that these disorders are genetic and they manifest differently in different people.

I have tried hypnosis to stop picking and it didnt work.. I have been trying to stop it myself by wearing thin silk gloves whilst studyng but sometimes i cheat and say oh just this one. just this little one thats bothering, and then i start up and cant stop ...i have the option of taking a low dose of fluoxetine aswell which ive heard can be good for this, but i dont want go down that road. I duno scared of the side effects and becoming dependant on yet another typ of med....I hope we both find a way to stop it.....keep sharing your story
Thank you so much for your reply! My picking also seems to be even worse when I have exams. I also think my picking is worse when the adderall is wearing off. I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say "just this one"!! Anytime I look in the mirror, and I try to resist, I always see that one little bump and I HAVE to get it, then 30 minutes later my whole face is a battle zone. My mom is the same way as your mom! She has always been an excessive worrier about checking the doors, calling me anytime she hears a siren, she can't stand messiness, and etc.

Sometime after I wrote this thread I went and bought a supplement called NAC (N-acetylcysteine) that I read about on various skin picking forums. It's suppose to stop the urge to pick. I'm not sure how long I've been taking it yet maybe a month or a little more than a month, and I think my picking may have slowed down a little bit. My face is still a mess, but my arms and shoulders have been clearing up soooo much lately. I haven't felt like picking there as much anymore. I also take Vitamin C at night because NAC can supposedly cause kidney stones. Vitamin C is good for skin, so I think that is also helping.

I went to the dermatologist about 2 weeks ago for my eczema, and I mentioned the scars from my picking, and I asked if there was anything that could help them heal faster and she recommended a Retinol cream. I bought a brand called RoC and it's a deep wrinkle serum (I think retinol is mainly used for wrinkles), and I believe it's really helping the scars. But next time I see the dermatologist I'm going to ask if there is a certain brand she recommends.

Today, I went out and bought Tea Tree oil to put on my skin. I read it dries up pimples and blackheads and reduced redness. I'm crossing my fingers it will help.

I've tried telling my doctor about my skin picking but he just blows it off. He gave me samples of Pristiq, but I've read that can cause anxiety, and that is the last thing I need. I was hoping he would let me try Zoloft or Paxil. But I'm so tired of explaining my skin picking to him. Hopefully the NAC will kick the urge.

I feel that if I can clear my skin up I will stop picking. I am so tired of putting makeup on every morning, and it looks horrible after a few hours. I wish the best of luck to you, and keep me updated on your skin picking too
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonlight-drive For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (04-18-12), namazu (04-18-12)
  #7  
Old 04-17-12, 12:05 AM
Drewbacca's Avatar
Drewbacca Drewbacca is offline
ADDvanced Wookiee ADDvocate
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: États-Unis
Posts: 4,180
Blog Entries: 5
Thanks: 6,689
Thanked 6,164 Times in 2,894 Posts
Drewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
The Trichotillomania (hair-pulling) Learning Center (TLC) at trich.org has several sections on skin-picking as well that might be helpful.
Thank you x100
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Drewbacca For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-18-12)
  #8  
Old 04-17-12, 11:15 PM
moonlight-drive's Avatar
moonlight-drive moonlight-drive is offline
Jr Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
moonlight-drive is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
Massari's suggestions are one option. He's right that this behavior is linked to OCD -- in fact, in the next edition of the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), they will most likely classify skin-picking in the same group of disorders as OCD.

Some other possibilities to discuss with your doctor include:

- Trying a different ADHD medication (probably nonstimulant) to see if it helps -- though since the Adderall is working well for you, I understand why changing it might not be the first thing you try.

- Clonidine. This is a medication used for ADHD as well as for tic disorders. Skin-picking (and hair-pulling, which is a similar phenomenon) is thought to be related not only to OCD but also to tic disorders in terms of how it manifests itself. Both involve motor activity driven by some kind of "urge", often get worse with stress, etc.

- Habit reversal therapy. This is a technique that has been used successfully for both tic disorders like Tourette's, and also hair-pulling/skin-picking, sometimes in conjunction with medication. It involves identifying the situations in which you pick at your skin, minimizing the triggers, finding some kind of other activity to do with your hands if you have the urge to pick, etc.

The Trichotillomania (hair-pulling) Learning Center (TLC) at trich.org has several sections on skin-picking as well that might be helpful.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for your post! Very helpful information. After reading your post I googled Clonidine, and I really want to try it. Next time I see my doctor I'm going to ask about taking it.

I would like to try habit reversal therapy someday. I've thought about it before, but I never inquire about finding a therapist. I think because I'm nervous about seeing a therapist.

Once again thank you for your very helpful post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moonlight-drive For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-18-12)
  #9  
Old 04-16-12, 04:25 PM
Tylerlee17's Avatar
Tylerlee17 Tylerlee17 is offline
ADDvanced Contributor
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 530
Thanks: 21
Thanked 131 Times in 90 Posts
Tylerlee17 will become famous soon enough
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

I would ask your doc, it may not necessarily be the medication causing it (maybe anxiety, OCD, etc.)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tylerlee17 For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (04-17-12), moonlight-drive (04-17-12)
  #10  
Old 04-17-12, 10:50 PM
moonlight-drive's Avatar
moonlight-drive moonlight-drive is offline
Jr Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
moonlight-drive is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerlee17 View Post
I would ask your doc, it may not necessarily be the medication causing it (maybe anxiety, OCD, etc.)
I know the Adderall isn't causing the skin picking, I've always been a mild skin picker, but it seems like the adderall causes me to pick even worse.

I've tried telling him about it, but it doesn't seem like he understands. I'm going to try to talk to him about it again sometime.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-18-12, 12:28 AM
Tylerlee17's Avatar
Tylerlee17 Tylerlee17 is offline
ADDvanced Contributor
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 530
Thanks: 21
Thanked 131 Times in 90 Posts
Tylerlee17 will become famous soon enough
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight-drive View Post
I know the Adderall isn't causing the skin picking, I've always been a mild skin picker, but it seems like the adderall causes me to pick even worse.

I've tried telling him about it, but it doesn't seem like he understands. I'm going to try to talk to him about it again sometime.
In clinical studies adderall has been shown to increase obsessive compulsive behaviors and I think more than 50% of those who take it can agree with me that at times you'll feel unjustified anxiety (which can lead to ritual type behaviors)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-18-12, 07:43 AM
neetah's Avatar
neetah neetah is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hoola Boola
Posts: 85
Thanks: 21
Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts
neetah has a spectacular aura aboutneetah has a spectacular aura about
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

moonlight, my psych put me on clonidine because like you i get anxiety at exam time and cannot sleep at night. I found it to be very strong and made me feel a bit groggy. It is an anti hypertensive as in it will lower your blood pressure and make you feel physically weaker if you already have low blood pressure like me.
i did notice a reduction in picking when i took it but that was because it literally zonked me out and sedated me meaning therefore its not something i would take before studying as it might demotivate me to much.
i also suffered from a very dry mouth an constipation whilst on cloni, But you may well have a different experience with it than i did ..... Now i take xanax to get to sleep (not every night) just when i have anxiety. Another supplement you could try is 5-htp, its like a natural anti-depressant anti anxiety....
I am currently picking my face with my left hand and typing with my right, which is not something im proud of lol i might ask my doc if i can try the Fluoxetine next time i see him.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neetah For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-20-12)
  #13  
Old 04-17-12, 01:41 AM
Supreme Supreme is offline
Newbie
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Supreme is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Hello Moonlight (OP), I actually stopped lurking and joined the forum because of your post.
I am right there with you. I have always had problems with skin picking (my mom has done it all her life, my father has some OCD issues as well). I've taken adderall for 10+ years now and just like you said, it has improved my life in half a dozen categories that I am so thankful for. But I pick like a madman.
Honestly the only recommendation/treatment that I have come across that has been actually helpful is kind of an odd suggestion, but it has succeeded in keeping me from picking my face. My face is completely clear now.
The suggesting is to focus your picking on a couple spots that are not visible. I focus on my feet (my right foot is one big callous now). Since skin picking isn't really harming you in any way except your appearance (and of course your self esteem), you can kind of go to town on a part of your body that is always covered, thus leaving your face to naturally heal. Odd suggestion, I know, but I'm glad someone recommended it to me, so I thought I'd pass it along.
Secondly, give your sister a good bop on the head for calling you "meth head". Sheesh.
Keep your head up and good luck. :-)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Supreme For This Useful Post:
moonlight-drive (04-17-12), namazu (04-18-12)
  #14  
Old 04-17-12, 10:59 PM
moonlight-drive's Avatar
moonlight-drive moonlight-drive is offline
Jr Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
moonlight-drive is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
Hello Moonlight (OP), I actually stopped lurking and joined the forum because of your post.
I am right there with you. I have always had problems with skin picking (my mom has done it all her life, my father has some OCD issues as well). I've taken adderall for 10+ years now and just like you said, it has improved my life in half a dozen categories that I am so thankful for. But I pick like a madman.
Honestly the only recommendation/treatment that I have come across that has been actually helpful is kind of an odd suggestion, but it has succeeded in keeping me from picking my face. My face is completely clear now.
The suggesting is to focus your picking on a couple spots that are not visible. I focus on my feet (my right foot is one big callous now). Since skin picking isn't really harming you in any way except your appearance (and of course your self esteem), you can kind of go to town on a part of your body that is always covered, thus leaving your face to naturally heal. Odd suggestion, I know, but I'm glad someone recommended it to me, so I thought I'd pass it along.
Secondly, give your sister a good bop on the head for calling you "meth head". Sheesh.
Keep your head up and good luck. :-)
Aw , thank you for joining the forum to give me a suggestion. I truly appreciate that so much. I am definitely going to try that out. Your post gives me hope that it is possible to stop picking.

Haha, I would love to bop her on the head. She can be as mean as a snake sometimes. I tell her I wouldn't be calling me names because karma might come after her someday.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-19-12, 07:52 PM
siglerja's Avatar
siglerja siglerja is offline
ADDvanced Contributor
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston, ma
Posts: 629
Thanks: 36
Thanked 579 Times in 278 Posts
siglerja is a splendid one to beholdsiglerja is a splendid one to beholdsiglerja is a splendid one to beholdsiglerja is a splendid one to beholdsiglerja is a splendid one to beholdsiglerja is a splendid one to beholdsiglerja is a splendid one to behold
Re: Adderall intensifies my skin picking like crazy!

Adderall increases compulsive behavior in almost everyone, ADD or otherwise.

If you have a long history of picking and have scars / marks everywhere, I don't understand why a doctor would prescribe you stimulant medication. One of the most disastrous misdiagnosis situations in psychiatry occurs when a shrink gives Adderall to someone who has OCD - They're lucky if they have skin on their hands and faces or hair on their head by Month 3. They desperately want to stay on the drug because it allows them to stay focused on the object of their obsession, be it picking, perfectionism, cleaning, organizing, handwashing, etc.

Effexor is the most effective medication for treating OCD / Depression. On the depression side, studies have shown that it prevents depression symptoms from returning more than standard SSRIs and the anti-anxiety effects it has on people with OCD are unmatched outside of the benzo realm. It can be overstimulating to some OCD sufferers and has a discontinuation syndrome on par with heroin, but otherwise it's a lovely drug for those obsessed and compulsed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to siglerja For This Useful Post:
wonderboy (04-21-12)
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Countries in which Adderall is sold and/or legal? blueyemass1979 Adderall 33 03-06-14 10:05 PM
Adderall side effect question sywi Adderall 104 11-19-13 12:38 PM
From Adderall to Vyvanse; experiences ToastedBunny Vyvanse 3 03-17-11 02:10 AM
From Adderall to Vyvanse ToastedBunny Vyvanse 2 03-10-11 03:36 AM
A Place To Vent Anyone?? mhyper790 General ADD Talk 7 04-15-07 02:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) 2003 - 2014 ADD Forums