ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Old 03-19-06, 12:55 PM
Forum Guru

Aizlyne will become famous soon enough
Art School Students

Hi! I'm a sophmore at Massachusetts college of art. I was wondering if there were any other art students on this board? What problems has your ADD caused when completing your work? I always find that I have great ideas but can't folow through, either because of time issues, lack of confidence or not knowing where to begin.

~Unknown
Old 03-19-06, 02:22 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

chameleon has disabled reputation
Have you tried looking under the Other Creative Endeavors and College/University forums?