ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-09, 09:05 AM
Jr Member

agua102 is on a distinguished road
Hello from Spain - Diabetes & ADHD

Hi , i´m very glad to find this forum. I hope we can share our opinions for our lives.
I´m a male of 36 years old. I have diabetes type I since more than 15 years. Now i recently was diagnosed of ADHD. I was happy from know whats going wrong with my life from the start : why can read books , why can i have friends, why i was punish when i was a children because i cannt stop to move, ... you know the tdah life

The main problem it´s the absolute inability to take any kind of decision, all i can do it´s take time to rest at home because i´m always tired.

My diabetes it´s not but at all (diabetes cause fatigue, and depresion too) but now i know it´s not the diabetes. I kow that ADHD it´s now all my business. I take some antidepresive but i´m want to start with the concerta.

Recently I´m very sad because some doctor says that concerta will broke my life because it will damaged my vital organs that i need for my diabetes. I have some retinopathy too.

You know it´s not a easy life. I take some some psicotherapy for my ADHD but it doesnt make anything better. Only i know i need help with concerta or another medication, but it makes me scare for my diabetes.

I would like to know some people with diabetes and ADHD that can give his vision of those problems, and share experiences, and help to anothers with all i can do. Thank very much for your attention,
Old 06-25-09, 09:21 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Maurice is a name known to allMaurice is a name known to allMaurice is a name known to allMaurice is a name known to allMaurice is a name known to allMaurice is a name known to allMaurice is a name known to all
Re: Hello from Spain - Diabetes & TDAH

Hey aqua! I was wondering what do your abbeviations like stand for, TDd TDAH? People are always coming up with these new abbreviations for just about everything and anything. It would really be nice if they,[not just you in particular], would do the extra "work" of spelling the abbreviation out at least the first time you use it. That way people such as myself are not left in the dark. Thanks!
agua102 (06-25-09)
Old 06-25-09, 09:32 AM
Jr Member

agua102 is on a distinguished road

Sorry i forgot to change the abbreviation to english. TDAH are the abbreviation of ADHD in the spanish translation. I change the message , but i cannt change the tittle unfortunately
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-09, 11:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,128 Times in 1,637 Posts
Song of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant future

Welcome!
Old 06-25-09, 06:03 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,016 Times in 671 Posts
pADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to all

Hi and welcome aboard...enjoy your stay