ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-11, 12:00 PM
Forum Guru

ArtGypsy is just really niceArtGypsy is just really niceArtGypsy is just really niceArtGypsy is just really nice
Re: my life is in shambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese and rice View Post
Yes it's under control. After changing my diet it made a complete turn around and I don't even have to take medication for it. I'm still getting regular blood tests to check my sugars and liver enzymes but it's been normal for months now.

I hadn't heard of it and I'd definitely be interested in more info. My husband was considering just transferring his GI Bill to me.
That's good. Keep on top of it - that's something you don't want out of control.

I'll message you when I get back later the info. Just something to think about. It's completely free.

Your DH has no plans to use his GI Bill? My DH wasn't going to use his, but when he applied for his Masters program that the military was going to pay for, it came down to they would only cover about 80% of it - so he did wind up using some of his GI bill. Just something to think about if your DH does decide to go back to school.