ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-11, 09:57 AM

cowmatic is on a distinguished road
Why can't I access links to specific threads?

Hi,

I am newly registered and received my email and followed the appropriate steps. However, I cannot access this thread: http://www.addforums.com/forums/blog.php?b=847 because -----

cowmatic, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If anyone could help that would be great!
Old 06-14-11, 09:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

netsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why can't I access links to specific threads?

I don't know if the issue has been resolved for you, but the link works fine for me.
Old 06-15-11, 08:34 AM

Hurricane Gal is a jewel in the roughHurricane Gal is a jewel in the roughHurricane Gal is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why can't I access links to specific threads?

Probably either because you are a new member

OR

Because the blogger has set her/his blog up to only be viewable by her/his friends.

Edit: I can see it fine, and I'm not a "friend" of that blogger. Very likely because you are new. You'll probably be able to see it after 15 days, or 25 posts, or something
Sponsored Links