ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-11, 05:24 PM

Wake88 is on a distinguished road
The Forum keeps telling me my account's been disabled.

Basically, I just tried logging in with my username/password and it wouldn't let me in. It said that the account was disabled/waiting activation... that I didn't have "sufficient privleges".

Not sure why that keeps happening.
Old 09-26-11, 05:34 PM
Moderator of mind and heart

Thanked 21,231 Times in 8,581 Posts
sarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Forum keeps telling me my account's been disabled.

Could it be that you have logged in but been inactive for a certain amount of time? There is an automatic time out function which will log you out after a while when you are not doing anything.
Old 09-26-11, 06:20 PM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 18,130 Times in 8,912 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Are you trying to log into the main page? If so, this is a known bug.

There's a thread about it here. Scroll down partway and look at the screenshot -- is that the error message you are getting?
http://addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103068

(It looks like you did finally manage to log in, though, since you posted!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Abi (10-01-11), LynneC (09-26-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-11, 02:01 PM

Wake88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
Are you trying to log into the main page? If so, this is a known bug.

There's a thread about it here. Scroll down partway and look at the screenshot -- is that the error message you are getting?
http://addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103068

(It looks like you did finally manage to log in, though, since you posted!)

Ugh, both places on the front page to log in are bugged. I can only log in when I quote someone. "/
Old 10-01-11, 02:06 PM
The Social Committee LIVES

Thanked 17,719 Times in 8,884 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

Try http://www.addforums.com/forums

Also, refer to the thread Namazu linked to.

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (10-13-11), EYEFORGOT (10-03-11), namazu (10-01-11), peripatetic (10-03-11)
Old 10-03-11, 01:43 PM

TrebleMcBass will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I have this issue too when trying to log in from the main page. Usually I just click the little forum button to the left and this brings me to the webadress abi2010 has stated which usually remedies the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrebleMcBass For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (10-03-11)
Old 10-11-11, 10:11 AM
Forum Guru

AshT is a splendid one to beholdAshT is a splendid one to beholdAshT is a splendid one to beholdAshT is a splendid one to beholdAshT is a splendid one to beholdAshT is a splendid one to beholdAshT is a splendid one to beholdAshT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake88 View Post
Basically, I just tried logging in with my username/password and it wouldn't let me in. It said that the account was disabled/waiting activation... that I didn't have "sufficient privleges".

Not sure why that keeps happening.
Keeps happening too - the only way i found around it was to login on a thread i'd book marked - then i get log in -,-...otherwise i can't get on aaaaanything.
Old 10-11-11, 10:22 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,670 Times in 10,944 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshT View Post
Keeps happening too - the only way i found around it was to login on a thread i'd book marked - then i get log in -,-...otherwise i can't get on aaaaanything.
I went to my User CP page and marked that on my favorites list. Haven't had any problems logging in when I click on that link.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me