ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-11, 07:13 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

rickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nice
locking threwads without informing the OP

Not appreciated.
Old 11-02-11, 07:25 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,922 Times in 13,087 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: locking threwads without informing the OP

The mods are the best people for determining the appropriateness of a thread. You can always pm them and ask why. If they spent all their time explaining their actions they wouldn't be able to moderate like they VOLUNTEER to do.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (11-04-11), Andi (11-02-11), anonymouslyadd (11-02-11), APSJ (01-21-12), BR549 (11-02-11), buddy (11-03-11), ginniebean (11-03-11)
Old 11-02-11, 07:39 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

rickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
The mods are the best people for determining the appropriateness of a thread. You can always pm them and ask why. If they spent all their time explaining their actions they wouldn't be able to moderate like they VOLUNTEER to do.
How can I?

There is no note in the thread saying who locked it.

A good discussion was happening and bang locked.

I was going to address several points.
Old 11-02-11, 07:48 AM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,053 Times in 3,092 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute

Each section has assigned moderators, you can contact one of them.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EYEFORGOT For This Useful Post:
Abi (11-02-11), ADHDTigger (11-04-11), Andi (11-02-11), anonymouslyadd (11-02-11), BR549 (11-02-11), Dizfriz (11-02-11), LynneC (11-02-11), peripatetic (11-09-11), rickymooston (11-02-11)
Old 11-02-11, 11:47 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 12,930 Times in 5,225 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies to the OP.

We do try to notify those involved when we're reviewing a thread.

Sometimes we forget, and sometimes it's not always possible to do so.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (11-04-11), Andi (11-02-11), anonymouslyadd (11-02-11), BR549 (11-02-11), EYEFORGOT (11-03-11), peripatetic (11-09-11), rickymooston (11-02-11)
Old 11-02-11, 10:33 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

I won't be upset if you lock this thread btw.
Old 11-02-11, 11:07 PM
I eat shades of red.

Thanked 21,881 Times in 9,240 Posts
Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
Apologies to the OP.

We do try to notify those involved when we're reviewing a thread.

Sometimes we forget, and sometimes it's not always possible to do so.
^^^

This. I've never had a moderator not notify me when they took action on one of my posts or threads.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fortune For This Useful Post:
BR549 (11-07-11), EYEFORGOT (11-03-11)
Closed Thread