ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips > Miscellaneous Resources and Tools
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Resources and Tools Discuss miscellaneous resources and tools.

Old 03-07-08, 12:38 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,330 Times in 1,907 Posts
Bluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: helpful, no cost computer "tweak"

Sorry meant to say that's IE7
Old 06-13-08, 02:04 AM
Jr Member

math-minded is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: helpful, no cost computer "tweak"

Ctrl + Scrollwheel is indispensable. For Firefox (assuming you're not running Linux), there are a number of extensions that add similar productivity tweaks that I can't live without. One that rarely helps to keep me on track (at times I do the same thing with copying and pasting long passages ) but is extremely useful while browsing allows you to resize images through mouse actions like holding the right click button and adjust with the scrollwheel. (There are a number of ways you can customize it to work...that's just my favorite.) In the area of text, however, there are also many text size controllers for websites that allow you to zoom in and out via a toolbar, the bar at the bottom of the browser, etc. My personal favorite allows you to set a default text size for any and all websites you visit individually, by domain name, or universally (larger/smaller text on every page you visit). It really adds to your control while reading articles on sites that enjoy using font size .000000000001 pt. I'd provide the link, but can't seem to find it at the moment. If this changes, I'll post it.
Old 11-05-10, 06:25 PM

ChickenGirl is on a distinguished road

Works on my PC, it also is affected by which browser you use, I think. In my PC you can also go into accessories and then click Accessibility and manage your options there.
100% of fair maidens eaten were sacrificed to save their town.
Help raise awareness about the dangers of firebreathing chickens by posting this line in your signiture!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-10, 07:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 17,071 Times in 8,029 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a bigger monitor - second hand.
Old 02-04-12, 12:17 AM

lilnana is on a distinguished road

Wow, thanks...it works even three years later! I can't believe I never realized that lil button combo was out there! !!!Puedo a ver mas claaaaro, ahora!!!
Old 02-04-12, 12:44 AM

TrackerJacker has a spectacular aura aboutTrackerJacker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerose View Post
Sorry meant to say that's IE7
Blue, you should get Chrome or Firefox. <.<
The weather started getting rough,
the tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew,
the Minnow would be lost!